Terms and Conditions for Simatiks
Warranty and Return Policy
5 Year Warranty
TrueSun products are warranted against defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. Simatiks will either repair or replace any covered, defective product within the first 90 days. Simatiks will incur all costs associated with the repair, or replacement, and return of the defective product. After 90 days, the customer will assume responsibility of shipping cost back to Simatiks.
Within the first 90 days, Simatiks will incur all costs associated with the repair, or replacement, and return of the defective product. After 90 days, the customer will assume responsibility of shipping the defective product back to Simatiks for the remainder of the warranty period. Simatiks will, in turn, assume responsibility for up to $50.00 CDN of the shipping fees associated with returning the repaired or replaced product back to the purchaser. Return shipping fees in excess of $50.00 CDN will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing and shipping and power surges. Any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by Simatiks to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product.
All other products on this website will have a individual warranty. Please referrer to individual listing for warranties duration. If no warranties are written then the items does not have a manufacturers warranty but is still under the 30 day store warranty.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
In order to enforce the rights under this warranty, the original purchaser must notify Simatiks of a warranty claim by contacting a Simatiks representative at email@example.com
Damage Claim Policy & Procedure
Damages to Simatiks products shipments rarely happen. In the unfortunate event that damages do occur, the following procedure and timeline must be followed.
- When customer receives their Items from Simatiks, the external packaging must be inspected for any rips, tears, punctures, abrasions, creases, or any marks that may indicate damage on the interior.
- Customer will then inspect contents alongside the delivering driver.
- If any significant damages is present on the box it should be refused by customer and signed off on by the driver.
- Damages not noticed and seen with driver present may still be claimed as concealed damages.
- A Simatiks representative must be notified of the damages within 48 HOURS in order to start a claim with the shipping company. Customers exceeding this time frame may be penalized with a delay and/or forfeiture of a replacement, and or financial penalties.
- The Simatiks representative will require pictures and a description of the damages.
- Once the required pictures and description are received, a pick-up of the damaged product, and the shipment of a replacement product will be scheduled.
- Provided that all of the above requirements are met, Simatiks will make every effort to send a replacement system within 4-10 days. However, some circumstances may prevent 100% adherence to this policy.
Shipping & Delivery
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time. All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Shipment method Purchase Amount $ Shipping Cost
Canada Post over $99 CAD Free
Canada Post under $99 CAD $12.99
We reserve the right to add additional costs shipping to orders being shipped to remote areas of Canada including the Territories, Yukon, Nunavut, and extreme rural locations. In the event a package is being shipped to one of these area we will contact you with a revised cost. If you do not accept the extra shipping cost we will gladly cancel and refund your order.